Send us a message by e-mail or via the form if you want to join us as an Individual Ambassador, Individual Advisor or Ambassador Organisation. You can find more information on these roles below:
OVERALL COMMITMENT TO OUR COMMUNITY
- Advocate progression for black, Asian, minority ethnic professionals within the Marketing, Media, Communications/PR & Sports Marketing sector
- Help your current employer attract & retain talent from a black, Asian, minority ethnic background – work alongside your Diversity & inclusion and Talent teams
- demonstrate what you are doing already to activate change within the organisation you work in.
- be available to informally mentor or reverse mentor – you will either give of your time to mentor someone more junior coming into the sector or give time to reverse mentoring someone more senior about inclusive company culture / diversity in the work place.
- be able to attend our events (which are on hold during COVID-19) to help encourage open dialogue with attendees etc.
- take part in our Where are they Now series which you will see featured on the ‘Whats Happening ‘ pages.
- help represent the marketing and communications sector at university careers days (on line or face to face) to encourage more people from diverse backgrounds to join the marketing communications sector.
- Bring other inclusion programmes that are doing great work in the Marketing and PR sectors into our community.
- + 10 – 15 years experience in Marketing, PR, Digital or Sports Marketing or EDI/HR/ Talent Management in a Leadership role
- Want to be actively involved with and evidence examples of success for diversity & inclusion initiatives and campaigns
- Introduce Ambassadors to our campaigns/ help onboard them
- Lead (with another Advisor(s)) an Attraction or Retention project team of Ambassadors.
- Attend bi monthly NTB2020 Group catch up meetings (virtually)
- Enable paid internships/apprenticeships for 18-25 years olds – signpost the NTB2020 Job Zone to employers for Early Careers roles
- Share details of our events with your networks
- Introduce us to other like-minded senior marketers or talent directors across the agency, corporate, public sector, NGB and NGO community
Become a NoTurningBack2020 Ambassador Organisation
- You first need to take our
- Company Culture and Values Audit which will help you evidence the cultural health of your business with regular pulses taken during the year.
- Commit to only using third party recruiters that evidence a candidate portfolio of more than 15% from non white backgrounds.
Follow this link to book a call about the Audit and about Recruiting Inclusively https://www.noturningback2020.com/no-turning-back/
Once you have achieved the above you will be able to
- have the use of the trademarked NoTurningBack2020 logo on your marketing & advertising internally and externally.
- put forward a senior representative from your company to become an NTB2020 Advisor (see criteria for Advisor above). This appointment is subject to a meeting with NTB2020.
- put forward a more junior young trailblazer from your company to be an NTB2020 Ambassador (see criteria for Ambassador above). This appointment is subject to a meeting with NTB2020.
- get involved in our Outreach programmes to schools, colleges and universities across the UK. We are specifically targeting lower socio economic areas and reaching deep into black, Asian, minority ethnic communities.
- You first need to take our