We’re hiring!! We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Account Executive to work across our portfolio of clients. Want to join a multi-award winning B2B tech PR agency? PRWeek’s Mental Health Champion? See below on what the position entails and what we are looking for.
Who are we?
CCgroup is a B2B Tech PR consultancy headquartered in London, focusing on the Telecoms, Fintech, Enterprise Tech and Deep Tech sectors. Our people come from a variety of backgrounds and share a passion for technology, innovation and the new. We pride ourselves on being experts in our fields and advocates for our clients.
Diversity is critically important to us. We’re committing ourselves to The Blueprint to make sure we do everything we can to make CCgroup the most inclusive agency we can be. For transparency, as of December 2020, we’re 15% Black, Asian, mixed race and minority ethnic. Better than the PR industry average, but this is a journey – and we have a way to go. Get in touch to hear more about our plans.
Working as an Account Executive in CCgroup
Account Executives work across CCgroup’s portfolio of clients and are allocated specific accounts to work on according to their expertise, interests and career aspirations.
Account Executives will typically help manage Junior Account Executives, where present on account teams. They take partial responsibility for the fulfilment of client SLAs, under the stewardship of the Account Manager and Account Director (where applicable). Account Executives challenge themselves to continually improve their relations skills, demonstrating improved cut through from ideation to coverage, improvements in their writing, ongoing improvements in the strengthening of client relationships and an evolving understanding of marketing communications capabilities. Effective Account Executives consistently deliver great results. They apply themselves consistently across all competencies, show constant desire to achieve to the best of their abilities and develop real tenacity and determination to succeed in challenging environments.
Main job functions
• Account support and delivery
• Establish and follow account processes to include:
• Guidance and oversight of JAEs on client reporting best practice
• Take responsibility for drafting most client content
• Provide the focus for social media programme implementation
• Take responsibility for the fulfilment of influencer relations deliverables in all quarterly client SLAs
• Demonstrate aptitude for relationship building and network building – to include journalists, analysts, industry subject matter experts, event organisers etc.
Relevant experience and skills – person specification
• Demonstrable interest in PR – work placements, previous roles, volunteering, blogging, extra-curricular activities etc
• 12 month’s experience desired in a related role (PR experience not essential – experience in journalism, marketing etc or broader technology roles welcome)
• Experience of client liaison beneficial
• Solid understanding of PR and its role in the overall marketing mix
• Well organised, ambitious and confident
• Excited by technology and the benefits it can deliver
• Has the ability to build rapport quickly
• Strong spoken and written communication skills, with excellent spelling and grammar
• Motivated to learn
• Willing to promote and follow the workplace values of CCgroup (expert, driven, curious, supportive, genuine)