Position: Account Executive
Start Date: ASAP
Location: At the moment we are working remotely but once office-working resumes the role is based at Fuse, Omnicom Media Group offices at Bankside 2, London (SE1 0SW). Fuse offer flexible working but you should expect to come into the office at least three days a week once things return to normal (full details TBC).
Fuse is a marketing agency within Omnicom Media Group. We create partnerships + experiences for brands, focusing on the things that people care passionately about; sport, entertainment, cause and culture. We are experts in strategy, activation and evaluation and offer seven core services: strategic consulting, partnership marketing, experiences, communications, content, data and insight.
With a team of over 100 in the UK and 250 across Europe, we work with some of the world’s top brands, including Disney, McDonald’s, Nissan, Google, Nike, Pepsi, Starbucks, and Santander. We are proud that our work won two silver Lions at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity 2016 and that we were awarded UK Sponsorship Awards ‘Consultancy of the Year’ two years in a row.
We are committed to providing comprehensive training & development plans for all team members, and are proud to be an award winning agency.
Diversity & Inclusion
Fuse are a part of OMG and we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation.
Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for our clients’ businesses.
And we have an Inclusion & Diversity committee dedicated to delivering against this ambition, who work hand-in-hand with the entire agency to improve the way we recruit and retain our people, fostering a culture of inclusiveness that everyone at Fuse can be proud of.
The Role: Account Executive
Fuse is looking for an ambitious Account Executive who can thrive in a successful and fast paced team environment, supporting the team in delivering partnerships, sponsorships and brand experiences for several high-profile brands including McDonald’s, Nissan and PepsiCo.
You will have strong interpersonal and project management skills, excellent attention to detail and be confident when liaising with clients and partner organisations. You will be expected to have an interest in culture, sport and entertainment and a passion for marketing and ideally have some experience working in this space, perhaps via a graduate internship.
The successful candidate will be joining a creative and dynamic team and supporting on on-going projects. Main day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
· Partnership planning and activation
· Research and idea development, creating proposals for clients
· Management of ongoing partnerships and brand experiences, which will involve: project management; budget management; stakeholder/agency coordination; merchandise production; travel & accommodation; venue sourcing
· On-site event work e.g managing event staff, liaison with venue staff and production/build suppliers, guest management
· Management of client approvals and campaign reporting/ evaluations
· Supporting account teams with day to day admin, creation of presentations, organising of calls
· Supporting the wider team with new business by helping with market research, organising and running brainstorms, drafting documents and distributing meeting notes.
· Development of campaign/event collateral, adhering to brand guidelines
· Asset management and ticket distribution
Desired skills & experience
· 6 months – 1-year experience and an interest in partnership marketing and experiences
· A broad understanding of marketing, sponsorship and partnerships
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong use of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Excellent attention to detail, yet ability to multi-task and think on your feet
· Confident when liaising with colleagues, clients & suppliers
· Creative thinker
· A can-do, positive, friendly attitude
· Be able to anticipate your team and clients’ needs before they do & be ready to go that extra mile
You need to have an ability & willingness to work flexibly, usually in the London office, with occasional UK travel, on site at events and some weekend work.
This is a full-time role & you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply to email@example.com