Got at least a year’s solid PR experience and want a new challenge? We’re looking for a super-smart account executive to work across some of our biggest client accounts. You’ll love the thrill of chasing and securing coverage, be super-organised, a strong writer and familiar with influencer marketing and social channels. This role will work across earned media and social.
Role & responsibilities
Account Execs at Tin Man are vital in bringing our award-winning creative campaigns to life: uber organised at logistics and influence outreach, tenacious in selling stories to journalists, culturally connected and super aware of what’s going on in all things media, both traditional and social. Ideal for someone with at least a year’s solid PR experience, you’ll work as part of a bigger team and be coached by our excellent account managers. You’ll need excellent writing skills, a good attention to detail and, as agency environments can sometimes be stressful, the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload.
If you want to learn and grow in a creative, fun, supportive and well-respected comms agency that is growing fast, then this is the role for you. Ultimately, we’re looking for you to be enthusiastic and proactive in:
· A key part of your role will be speaking to media, selling in stories we’re working on, placing products on their pages/website for reviews – and above all, having a real hunger for getting coverage
· Reading papers and websites every day, flagging relevant stories and writing short synopsis on articles
· Drafting assets including press releases, influencer briefs, website copy and more, and to ensure its as client ready as possible for senior team to review
· Keeping up to date on what’s happening across your client accounts, their products, industry, trends and relevant media/influencers – really getting to understand their business
· Being able to manage and motivate yourself to produce high quality work and meet deadlines, and be proactive in suggesting ways to continually improve ways of working