We’re excited to be recruiting an Account Executive to join our growing Client Services team at FRUKT. Working on a global client account you’ll support the team in delivering a high volume of creative and strategic projects.
As Account Executive, you’ll play an integral part within your account team ensuring the smooth running of the administrative and operational aspects of the account, alongside positioning yourself as a trusted and proactive member.
You’ll be responsible for building strong and lasting relationships with your clients, suppliers, and agency partners by working to deliver excellence at all times. You’ll work closely with Account Managers and Account Directors on your account to ensure that all project work is delivered brilliantly.
We’re looking for someone who is full of energy and eager to learn, is keen to bring new ideas to the table and has the confidence to share these with colleagues at all levels.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS WORKING WITHIN A RESTRICTED CATEGORY (e.g. tobacco / gambling / alcohol)
- Demonstrate proactive solution-based thinking and delivery
- Possess good time management, planning and organisational skills
RESPONSIBILITIESManage day-to-day administration including clear and concise briefing documents, status reports, time plans, contact reports, meeting agendas,
- Possess and apply a solid understanding of relevant suppliers
- Capable of outlining, organising, writing and delivering presentations
- Effectively manage expectations within the team
- Desk research to ascertain market landscapes (digital / social)
- Generating reports for clients on analytic findings / market research
- Develop close relationships with colleagues, clients, suppliers and partners
- Gain trust and respect from day-to-day contacts
- Be commercially aware and understand profitability
- Be able to collate financial data (time reconciliations etc.) for the team
- Assist in developing budgets with senior team members, allocating and managing time spent within the team
- Assist with estimating and billing
- Helping with expenses and reports
- Relevant experience within an agency environment
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
- Proven ability to adopt a self-motivated, methodical, problem solving approach to work
- A passion for great creative work
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with staff, contractors and clients
- Exemplary written and verbal skills
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office experience and strong PowerPoint skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An energetic and can-do approach
At FRUKT we believe that everything we see or do can become entertainment. Something to experience, capture and share. It’s where these things collide that excites us. It’s where they meet up that marketing is at its most successful.
In the olden days, consumers expected to have things presented to them. It was a simple arrangement. Our job – any agency’s job – was to make a snazzy commercial and some eye-catching posters. A generalisation, but the end goal was for consumers to see them and buy into the brand.
Now, though, consumers have changed. Well, we all have. People are much savvier, much more aware. Not content with passive interaction (and who can blame us?) if we see something, we want to be able to learn about it, play with it, and view it from more than one place.
At FRUKT we see these interactions as opportunities. A chance to add meaning, to create or enhance a relationship. After all, if you want someone to remember you or like you, it’s not enough just to be in the same room as them. You must be part of the action, strike up a conversation, offer them something of value.
For us, that’s something to hang on to and be proud of. Something worth getting right. It’s also something that everyone in our global network lives and breathes. The last 13 years have taught us that for brands both great and small (and we’ve worked with a lot), entertainment and passion are the best way to reach consumers and turn them into fans.
Why us? Because we’ve got insight, experience and creativity. We’ve turned entertainment into a science – and we have fun doing it. We go beyond ideas and chat – we follow up and act on things. And most of all, we make things happen.