We’re a mixed bag of people from all over the place who create transformative campaigns for the world’s biggest brands.
Culture is at the heart of everything we do – but we don’t let brands steal from culture – we work with them to it. We create big ideas that transcend local and global audiences through the media, with events, and on social. As a team, we all bring something different to the table, and that’s reflected in the work we do.
We’re constantly evolving and are firm believers of the need to reflect the communities that we serve, which is why we celebrate our differences and that manifests in work that is inclusive and unbiased.
But we’re not just about the work. We’re here for the good times too – we focus on people’s passions and support them in to upskill outside of work. Not to mention virtual team drinks, away days, and everything in between. We are a community – we are always there for each other, during the good times, and especially during the bad ones.
We believe in creating connections through storytelling. We believe in truly understanding the brand and what it can stand for. We use that understanding to create compelling content, amplifying across earned, owned and shared channels and delivering results that show commercial benefit.
We’re the people who made Crocs cool.
Supported victims of domestic violence during lockdown with Refuge.
Got the UK to walk 4.5 times around the world from home with Fitbit.
Created the world’s first LGBT+ newswire to highlight injustices all over the world with Thomson Reuters.
Sent Samsung into space.
With the world around us changing at an unstoppable pace, we’re constantly innovating and with that, creating provocative campaigns that focus on what matters to people and affecting real change for communities.
From creative sessions, events, and media pitching to briefing celebrities on a brand campaign – no two days are the same in the Brand and Consumer Marketing team.
We are big believers in the power of collaboration and work with FH teams and practices all over the world to deliver best in class integrated campaigns that drive big results for our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the biggest and fastest-growing teams in the agency, to work with a range of clients – from the world’s leading tech brands to fast-growth start-ups across a range of sectors including sports and entertainment, food and drink, travel & retail, technology and FMCG.
- Developing media target lists, research around the news agenda and finding creative angles to promote stories
- Media relations, pitching stories to journalists and drafting writing press releases and bylines
- Assisting in the coordination of brand experiences both virtual and IRL such as press conferences, media briefings, media tours and trade shows
- Assisting with the drafting of client proposals and/or media materials: plans, presentations and reports
- Support in creating key press materials including press releases, social media content, briefing documents and coverage reports
- A social media butterfly, running brand and team social media channels from creating content, tapping into calendar moments, to community management to ensure our brands are connecting with audiences
- Supporting campaign & development through relevant research and contributing ideas to planning meetings and brainstorms
- Researching client and competitor products and services to feed into client strategy/new business proposals
- Reporting and providing analysis on the results of online/offline campaign activities
As an account executive with at least 1 either in-house or agency-side, you will be responsible for driving media coverage, crafting high-quality content, supporting new business activities and ensuring the smooth running of the administrative and operational aspects of accounts.
You will support multiple client accounts from day one, supporting account teams to drive results through media relations, executive profiling, content development, social media and events support.
You will also play a role in supporting the team on new business and marketing efforts to continue to grow the practice and portfolio of clients we have. See here for current case studies.