Account Executive, Mobility + Transport – Hill + Knowlton Strategies
Hill+Knowlton Strategies (H+K) is an international PR and communications agency based across 80 offices in 40 countries and working globally with many of the largest multinational companies. We structure and lead our business around industry sector teams to deliver deep industry knowledge for the benefit of our clients. These teams are supported by specialist areas of creative ideas development and strategy, data and analytics, content creation and publishing, corporate affairs and ESG. The people in our agency are constantly evolving and are expected to re-invent their skills and set new standards in the industry.
We are proud to have been awarded Provoke Sabre EMEA Awards: UK PR Consultancy of the Year 2022, EMEA Agency of the Decade, UK 202 Silver Agency of the Year: Campaign Awards, EMEA 202 Gold PR Agency of the Year: Campaign Award.
The Mobility + Transport sector helps globally recognised brands such as Ford, International Chamber of Shipping, Evri, IAG and ANA as well as start-ups in the mobility revolution. Our expertise spans automotive and transport to technology and logistics. With an increasing consumer and business demand for better access to cleaner and more flexible ways for people, goods and services to move around, the Mobility + Transport team creates compelling communications programmes that change behaviours, drive demand and shape reputation.
The Mobility + Transport team has recently been recognised for a number of awards, including a Cannes Silver Lion in the media category and a 2022 EMEA SABRE in the automotive category with a brave DEI campaign together with H+K’s largest client, Ford. At the same awards, H+K also won UK consultancy of the year. This is a great time for a high performing media-savvy operator, with an interest in tech and corporate media relations, to work with some of the biggest brands in automotive and exciting start-ups in the mobility space.
The Ford team has been recognised for excellence in communications at multiple awards, including winning a prestigious Cannes Lions in 2022. This is a great time for a high performing comms operator, with solid experience of campaign development, execution and project management, to work on one of the biggest brands in the industry.
THE ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
· Have a passion for storytelling and developing creative story ideas and be aware and sat up to date with the UK media landscape.
· Co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders across a variety of daily tasks
· Build strong inter-team relationships with the diverse talent in the sector and the wider agency.
· Help to deliver impactful, brand-building ideas that will resonate with tech, corporate and B2B media across the UK
· Build on our ambition as a team to be leaders in the growing mobility communications sector.
· Professional, enthusiastic, and proactive style of working
· Strong media relations and press office skills
· Creative thinking – drawing on category and cultural trends to contribute to ideation
· Effective time management and organisational skills, and some experience in account administration.
· Have an interest in working in a blended team environment, an amazing eye for detail and a finger on the pulse for social trends.
· Passion for big brand campaigns and experiences, with knowledge of the global and UK media landscape preferable.
KEY H+K BENEFITS
· 25 days + (3 days at Christmas) annual leave
· Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
· SMART pension scheme
· Heavily subsidised on-site bar
· WPP employee discount scheme
· Group life assurance scheme
· Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
· Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
· Our dedicated interactive training academy – ‘The Hub’
· Cycle to work scheme
· Wellness programmes
· Weekly social events
· 2 x volunteer days per year
OUR LONDON OFFICE
H+K employs over 300 people in the UK, and our stunning Clerkenwell offices run over two floors, encompassing a beautiful roof terrace and subsidised bar area, which is a great spot for client meetings and socialising with the wider agency.
We pride ourselves on creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
We believe diversity is strength. Our Commitment at Hill + Knowlton Strategies is to combine our employees unique backgrounds, perspective, and experiences to build a more diverse and inclusive organisation that represents all of us and the businesses we work with. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and will consider all applicants regardless of age, gender identity ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, neurodiversity, and disability status. We are also happy to provide reasonable adjustments during the application and interview process. Please refer to our Diversity, Equity + Inclusion Recruitment Charter to understand more about H+K’s commitments here.
H+K is Disability Confident Committed and a Dyslexia SMART organisation. If you require any adjustments to the application or interview process with us, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on H+K: www.hkstrategies.com