If you’re looking to start your digital communications career in an award-winning global agency, then this might just be the role for you!
We’re currently looking for an account executive to join our award-winning digital & social team.
We are fanatical about social media and digital marketing as fundamental building blocks of brand promotion and reputation safeguarding. Our clients look to us for expertise on the opportunities and challenges of the social web: from established titans like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, through to newer players such as TikTok and Houseparty.
We’re a friendly hard-working team with ambitious expansion plans, and our client list intersects with most of the other disciplines within the agency (particularly consumer, tech, corporate and healthcare) so our work is always varied and rewarding. We help devise and deliver strategies and campaigns targeting a wide range of audiences with diverse challenges, so collaboration, creativity and flexibility are key to our success as a team.
Our ongoing mission is to be synonymous with ‘innovation’ within the agency, as the trusted champions and originators of new social and broader digital techniques, trends and ideation.As such our energies are largely focused on:
- Growing and future proofing existing FH client relationships by delivering innovative social and digital ideation and activation for our clients
- Unlocking new business opportunities and relationships for FH by contributing social and digital thinking to pitches, both at prep stage and ‘in the room’
- Championing social and digital innovation within the agency by sharing knowledge and inspiration from the wider industry landscape
You’ll be involved in creating and maintaining a strong online presence for brands through social media platforms such as Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn etc.
Your day to day:
- Day-to-day community management of brands social media accounts including posting social content, monitoring the conversation, responding to queries and looking for reactive content opportunities
- Helping shape the social tone of voice across channels and using this to write and edit social copy
- Being immersed in the communities you manage – learning what makes them tick, how we can capitalise on this to grow the channels and using this knowledge to feed into the brands social and marketing strategies
- Developing innovative and creative content ideas to feed into the brands social media content calendars. This includes working with FHF’s internal studio to create engaging, sharable content
- Creating weekly/monthly reports on social channel performance, growth and engagement
- Staying up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness across the channels you manage
As an agency we celebrate your strengths and ambitions, both professionally and personally, encouraging you to bring your passions to work. Joining FH brings the benefits of belonging to a top ranked global network whilst enabling you to grow in an entrepreneurial environment.
We are looking for a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is passionate about developing their career in integrated communications as part of a leading global agency.
You will have a creative and curious mind, be willing to lean into new opportunities, stay on top of industry trends, develop meaningful campaign ideas and drive excellent results for clients. Previous PR or communications agency experience is a bonus but not essential.
If you are eligible to work in the UK and have experience in the above we would love to hear from you!
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. As the only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the interview process.
FleishmanHillard globally specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy.
We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
In the UK, recent notable awards include –PRmoment’s Large Agency of the Year (2021), Creative Moment’s Creative Agency of the Year (2021) and awarded Gold in PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (2020).
We’ve modified the office for hybrid working and flexi-time – we care less about where you work, you know where and when you work best.
We offer a strengths-based career development programme (with continuous feedback rather than an annual appraisal) and a range of flexible benefits such as:
- BUPA medical cover – including 24/7 virtual GP and funded eye tests
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + option to by an additional 5 days p/year (we like our holidays at FH!). Plus the office closes for 3 days at Christmas!
- Your birthday day off (obviously!)
- Life Assurance
- Pension contributions
- Personal finance clinics
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Opportunity to join our shadow board or DE&I Steering committee
- Generous parental leave and emergency childcare
- Global Employee Resource Groups
- Career Guardian Scheme for underrepresented talent
- Pro-bono comms and volunteer opportunities not to mention personal charity matching
- Culture Club – from office manicures, nutritionists, acupressure sessions, to Yoga on the roof terrace, quizzes, boot camps, exhibits and summer and Christmas get togethers
- Passion projects – funding for your passions outside of work
- Regular inhouse massage
- Retail, dinner or spa vouchers for key milestones
- 6-12 week sabbaticals!
- Global mobility – opportunities to work in another geographical market
- Business travel insurance with 24/7 support in the event of an unforeseen incident
- Omnicom employee discounts across a variety of high-street retail, travel and entertainment venues
Lastly, we apologise in advance that we are unable to respond to every application individually.