We’re currently looking for an account executive to join our award-winning technology team.
Our team’s client portfolio varies from some of the world’s largest technology brands to up and coming industry challengers. Whether it’s exploring the role of artificial intelligence in modelling the future of healthcare, or finding creative ways to talk about the inner workings of elevators, or working with an Oscar-winning cinematographer to raise awareness of the part data storage plays in creating art, our days are always different, but rarely ever dull.
With over 25 communications specialists, we live and breathe the trends and issues around cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, IoT, Fintech, hardware, SaaS, telecoms, IT consulting, unified communications, cloud computing and more. We love taking what seem like dry, technical topics, figuring out why they matter and making them easy to understand by non-technical audiences.
You will have the opportunity to work across multiple client accounts, supporting account teams to drive results through media relations, executive profiling, content development, social media and events support. It’s a great opportunity to explore and learn about the core aspects of PR, uncover your strengths and abilities – and ultimately develop a better understanding of what it’s like to work in top global PR agency.
Your day to day:
- Developing media target lists, research around the news agenda and finding creative angles to promote stories
- Helping with the drafting of client proposals and/or media materials: plans, presentations and reports
- Supporting campaign and programme development through relevant industry and media research
- Contributing ideas to planning meetings and brainstorms
- Reporting and providing analysis on the results of online/offline activities
- We are looking for a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is passionate about developing their career in integrated communications as part of a leading global agency.
- A passion for all things technology!
- Strong organisation and project management skills; ability to prioritise work
- An interest in, and understanding of, the media environment and current trends and affairs
- Excellent writing skills
- Intellectually curious
- A spirit of teamwork
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
If you are eligible to work in the UK and have experience in the above we would love to hear from you!
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. As the only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the interview process.
FleishmanHillard globally specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy.
We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
In the UK, recent notable awards include –PRmoment’s Large Agency of the Year (2021), Creative Moment’s Creative Agency of the Year (2021) and awarded Gold in PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (2020).
We’ve modified the office for hybrid working and flexi-time – we care less about where you work, you know where and when you work best.
We offer a strengths-based career development programme (with continuous feedback rather than an annual appraisal) and a range of flexible benefits such as:
- BUPA medical cover – including 24/7 virtual GP and funded eye tests
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + option to by an additional 5 days p/year (we like our holidays at FH!). Plus the office closes for 3 days at Christmas!
- Your birthday day off (obviously!)
- Life Assurance
- Pension contributions
- Personal finance clinics
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Opportunity to join our shadow board or DE&I Steering committee
- Generous parental leave and emergency childcare
- Global Employee Resource Groups
- Career Guardian Scheme for underrepresented talent
- Pro-bono comms and volunteer opportunities not to mention personal charity matching
- Culture Club – from office manicures, nutritionists, acupressure sessions, to Yoga on the roof terrace, quizzes, boot camps, exhibits and summer and Christmas get togethers
- Passion projects – funding for your passions outside of work
- Regular inhouse massage
- Retail, dinner or spa vouchers for key milestones
- 6-12 week sabbaticals!
- Global mobility – opportunities to work in another geographical market
- Business travel insurance with 24/7 support in the event of an unforeseen incident
- Omnicom employee discounts across a variety of high-street retail, travel and entertainment venues
Lastly, we apologise in advance that we are unable to respond to every application individually.