We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Account Executive. The position is to support our team in delivering a leading European football programme for one of our key clients. If you have a passion for events, excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, are a standout colleague and love football then this could be the role for you. This is a great opportunity for a football fanatic looking to build their career in the sports marketing world.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing client assets both physically and virtually, including coordinating the tracking and delivery of items
- Managing the database of tickets through the client ticketing system.
- Delivery of the ticketing programme via the client ticketing system, working closely with the client to allocate tickets
- Helping to support senior team members in developing consumer activations and promotion: ensuring they meet client guidelines and help support the roll-out of activations across different channels including digital/social media, sales, cross- promotions with other sponsors, and more.
- Handling and liaising with third- party suppliers
- Supporting with creating weekly status reports and client liaison as needed
- Helping to coordinate meetings, both virtually and in person
- Compiling the reports for pre, during and post events
- Working with colleagues and offices from across the globe
This could be your next right move if:
- You have a passion for football and a good knowledge and understanding of the sport – governing bodies, clubs and players.
- You pay attention to the details and pride yourself on your organisational skills
- You’re a natural at establishing rapport with just about anyone in an organisation
- You think on your feet and use your initiative. You like learning new things and can quickly adapt when things change
- You have strong PowerPoint and Excel skills and are able to pick up new systems quickly
- You communicate clearly. You can write well, you speak in an engaging way and can explain your thoughts and ideas succinctly
- You flourish with working on a number of projects at any one time and are able to effectively prioritise to get the job done
- You’re a standout colleague who has the ability to collaborate with a variety of people and teams
- You are patient, level-headed and cool under pressure
We’re the global sports, entertainment and lifestyle-marketing arm of IPG. A collection of 800 fans bound by a single mission: To create work that earns attention.
HOW WE SEE THE WORLD
We live in a world where time is our most precious commodity, and our audiences’ patience has never been shorter. As an industry, we’ve never had to work harder to gain the attention of the people we’re trying to reach. The way we see it, there’s two ways to go about it. Attention is either bought or it’s earned.
Paid attention ensures your brand will be heard – and that’s a good start. But attention that’s earned ensures your audience actually listens to what you’re saying.
At Octagon, our purpose is to create work that earns attention. Through smart partnerships and generous ideas, we compete for, capture, and ultimately earn the attention of those who matter most.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.