BCW, the proud winners of Provoke Media Global Agency of the Year Most Creative Agency 2020 are looking for an Account Manager.
BCW is one of the world’s largest full-service global communications agencies. We deliver creative content and integrated communications programs for clients in consumer, B2B, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP, the world’s leader in communications services.
We understand that the one unifying thread – of all clients – is the need to move people.
BCW is a new kind of communications agency focused on helping our clients move, inspire, engage, and lead people in a favorable direction, across all sectors on a global scale. We take a channel-agnostic approach, with valuable earned media at the core, to help clients solve tough business challenges through creative ideas, informed by data and powered by technology.
You would be working with a talented team across some of our prestigious client list which includes Harry Potter Wizarding World, Danone, Lavazza, Unilever and Dove to name a few.
We are focused on delivering impact and engagement through creative, never-been-done-before, award-winning campaigns that deliver lasting results for our clients. We are looking for a strong account manager who will be responsible for running the day to day project management across a range of different accounts.
Working with a broad collective of colleagues across the team and the wider agency, you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of delivery across a range of integrated communications programmes, always taking a front foot with your account teams, ensuring team delivery of integrated communications programmes to an extremely high level. Under the guidance of the senior team, you will have a hands-on approach in managing client relationships and delivering strategic and well-thought-out communications programmes that are based on expert industry specific knowledge.
You will also take a proactive role in wider agency operations and forums, always contributing to the strength of our broader team both internally and externally. We are looking for individuals who want to challenge both themselves and the status quo. Who will bring their true selves and their passion to the team, and the work that we do
What We Believe
Our team is made up of exceptionally friendly and talented people, who through their individual personalities and styles create an inspiring and supportive working environment. We are keen to nurture talent so there are plenty of opportunities for you to grow with us. Our BCW family is extensive, with a network of offices around the world that are kept busy by a host of EMEA and International clients. We look for people who would be happy at BCW – a vibrant meritocratic and supportive environment with entrepreneurism at its heart, where dedication and talent are rewarded.
- UNITED: We are an agency that Wins Together – We strive for success, through working together, within, and alongside our partners; embracing diversity to achieve our collective ambitions.
- OPEN: We are Driven by Curiosity – Always seeking, sharing, listening and improving, bringing inspiration to our thinking and doing.
- BRAVE: We are Bold – Entrepreneurial at our core; brave & challenging, straight-talking and focused on the value.
- TRUE: We act always With Integrity – Candid and unswervingly focused on getting it right for our clients, their audiences and ourselves
What you will do as you MOVE with us
- Campaign Planning, Management and Delivery- Creative ideas and communication strategies are developed and clearly documented in PR Plans which reflect the communication objectives for each client and enable delivery of all supporting activity.
- Media Relationships- Relationships with key journalists and bloggers representing client market sectors are established and maintained.
- Client Relationships- Multiple relationships are established within client organisations including members of the PR and Marketing teams, key spokespeople, sales teams etc.
- Copywriting- Advanced writing skills for both consumer audiences are in evidence, including the production of press releases, project proposals, presentations and wider forms of communications content.
- Presentation & Facilitation- Confident and effective presentation and facilitation skills are applied internally with teams and externally with clients, prospects and other audiences.
- People and Team Management- A comprehensive blend of management styles and techniques are adopted to ensure delivery of client results while motivating, supporting and developing team members.
- Knowledge Building- A comprehensive and current understanding of the media and influencer landscape
- Reporting & Meeting Management- Timely, quality-driven client reporting and information delivery is achieved.
- Digital Media- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the digital media landscape. Know the digital media tools available to you and how to incorporate them into client programs.
- Account Profitability- Account profitability is maintained through effective team service levels, time analysis and direct cost recovery.
BCW are committed to growing and sustaining an agency that is both representative and inclusive of the communities we live and work within. At BCW, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce enables our agency to thrive and deliver brilliant work. We actively welcome applications from individuals and groups who are under-represented and celebrate difference be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
We will only assess you on your abilities and fit for the role, please do get in touch if you would like to discuss any adjustments you need to ensure a level playing field during the recruitment process.
If you would like to apply, please click on the link below: