We’re Fuse, powered by Omnicom Media Group. We provide marketing and commercial services for brands and rightsholders. We specialise in partnerships and experiences in sport, entertainment, cause and culture. We provide unrivalled experience and insights as to what is best for our clients’ businesses. Our mission is to deliver business impact for our clients through the combined power of data & analytics, strategy, activation and first-class client servicing.
Our work has been recognised across industry leading awards including Cannes, the Sports Industry Awards and the UK Sponsorship Awards. We’re also incredibly proud that our people have featured on Media Week’s 30 Under 30 two years in a row and our CEO has been named one of the Leaders 40.
Fuse is part of the Omnicom Media Group (www.omnicommediagroup.com), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC).
We’re a team of over 100 enthusiasts with a diverse range of interests from England netball and cheerleading champions to gig goers and competitive gamers. Our values are Trusted, Committed, Collobaorative and Restless. Our teams specialise in identifying, securing, developing and activating partnerships between brands and rightsholders that tap into people’s passions.
In 2019 Fuse was awarded a 2 Star Accreditation by the ‘Sunday Times Best Company to Work For’ organisation. This accolade is only given to businesses that demonstrate truly ‘outstanding’ levels of employee engagement. We have also achieved a firm spot in the Best Companies to work for in London list, being placed at No. 43 of the Top 75 Companies!
diversity and inclusion:
At Fuse we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation. Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for our clients’ businesses.
We work with some of the world’s top brands, including Google, McDonald’s, Nissan, Nike, PepsiCo, Easyjet, and Santander to name but a few.
Follow us @Fuse_Agency
Visit us online
Find us on LinkedIn
Reporting to: Senior Account Director
Fuse are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join a team delivering a major UEFA Champions League sponsorship. The role involves leading on an exciting project for PepsiCo and the UEFA Foundation for Children that focuses on the delivery of football for good programmes across the globe. The successful candidate will also be supporting the development of PepsiCo’s football sustainability agenda.
At the moment we are working remotely but once office-working resumes the role is based at Fuse, Omnicom Media Group offices at Bankside 2, London (SE1 0SW). Fuse offer flexible working, but you should expect to come into the office around three days a week once things return to normal (full details TBC). You need to have the willingness to work flexibily where required, for occasional travel and on-site attendance at events.
· 4-5 years in sports & entertainment marketing or event management essential, agency experience preferred
· A passion for and an understanding of the current sustainability landscape
· Experience of working on infrastructure projects alongside local governments, NGOs and/or local sport organisations strongly preferred
· Project managing major sport sponsorships or events, football preferred
· Delivering projects with multiple stakeholders
· Working on live events, preferably from concept development through to delivery
· Excellent project management skills
· Highly organised, able to multitask and proactively manage workload to consistently deliver high-quality work to tight timescales
· Confident in liaising with local markets, rights holders and multiple stakeholders to support development of the project
· Big picture thinking essential – the ability to think beyond core deliverables to find the best ways of approaching project management
· Presentation skills (both written and delivery), internally and to clients
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
· A hawk eye for detail
· Strategic and logical thinker
· Effective management of more junior members of the team, ensuring they deliver to the required quality and timings
· Knowledge of and willingness to keep on top of the sponsorship landscape to provide best practice and recommendations
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Leading on a PepsiCo and UEFA Foundation project that delivers football for good programmes across the globe, with sustainability at its heart
· Central point of contact for multiple stakeholders, including central and local clients, UEFA and UEFA Foundation, NGOs and other local organisations
· Oversee the central budget for the project, with multiple stakeholders feeding in
· Develop brand guidelines and manage branding approvals
· Manage central SharePoint site where all project content is housed
· Oversee all administrative tasks managed by the Senior Account Executive (status reports, weekly calls, meeting notes)
· Onboard new partners to the project
· Support the development of the PepsiCo sustainability agenda within football, including the roll out of such sustainability programmes at the UCL Final and other events
TBC (dependent on experience)