F1000, part of the Taylor & Francis Group, has an exciting opportunity for a B2B Marketing Executive to join the team to help accelerate our B2B growth and lead generation activities. This varied position will work globally to create content, manage campaigns, research growing markets, as well as supporting the development of the F1000.com website. We currently work across North America, EMEA and APAC to deliver on our B2B marketing activities.
What you will be doing:
- Creation and management of a B2B focused blog to go alongside the F1000.com website
- Creating B2B focused content – Re-purposing existing content, working with vendors and colleagues to create new content relevant to the buyer personas for the B2B market, modifying for each region if necessary
- Campaign execution – Supporting the delivery of marketing tactics across all three regions. This could involve paid media ads, webinar management, search engine marketing, white paper development and so on
- Regional marketing channel research – investigating the best online and offline channels in some regions so that we can tailor campaigns appropriately
- Email marketing – Creating email campaigns, newsletters and Pardot journeys relevant to each region
- List building – Creating lists in third party sites and managing the B2B lists as we grow them with lead generation campaigns
- Web – Creating copy and supporting new page building in the F1000.com corporate website and developing campaign pages
- Social media – Maintaining a calendar for organic posts on social media, crafting posts and scheduling for each region according to target market
- Reporting – Gathering results from various platforms in each region to inform our reporting and analysis with a focus on continuous improvement
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a B2B marketing or communications environment
- Experience delivering multi-channel campaigns and working with a variety of marketing tactics (such as webinars and events, whitepapers, blogs, vlogs, insights etc.)
- Experience working with marketing automation tools such as Pardot and Marketing Cloud
- Working knowledge of using a CMS, such as WordPress
- An understanding of analysing data to report and inform future decision making
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work with competing demands
- A strong sense of commerciality and an interest in lead generation
- Comfortable working with several stakeholders and teams, both internal and external
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including writing copy for different audiences
- Experience working in a global setting would be advantageous
What we offer in return:
- 25 days annual leave
- 3 additional days at Christmas (discretionary)
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development opportunities
This role is open to candidates in all locations across the United Kingdom. Taylor & Francis has multiple options for how employees can work based on their role – be that in the Office, at home or somewhere in between.
This role can be based remotely although occasional travel to our offices in London will be required.
Closing date: 10/09/2021
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
We know that sometimes the perfect candidate doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating-supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.