Are you looking to kick start your career within the media planning industry?
We don’t expect you to have any previous media-related work experience – what we’re looking for is a real passion for the world of media and a hardworking, enthusiastic attitude.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Regional Client Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting activities for the team by providing excellent administrative and media support across online and offline channels.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to pick up and learn about the ever-growing media channels & how brands can use them.
Exposure to a variety of online tools (such as ad servers, bid platforms and audience insight databases), and offline tools (such as channel planners, geo-targeting apps and ad-verification apps) will help build on the foundations of your digital media knowledge and put you in strong stead for a career in multi-channel planning and implementation. Beyond this, you can also expect to gain a broad understanding of industry basics & agency processes whilst working on building client relationship skills with a leading retail brand.
Our remit with clients is to hold great relationships; to deliver and ensure the delivery of great work from the agency; to know their brand, business, sector, performance and KPIs.
· We are also one of the key gateways into the agency for media owners. Our remit here is to know the key, important and relevant media owners, understand the media landscape, and create good working relationships in order to produce great and effective work.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re moving away from using CVs and now ask you to answer 4 questions instead.
1) Please share an example of where you’ve played a role in a team that worked well together.
What was the situation?
How did you contribute?
What challenges did you face as a team & how did you overcome them?
What was the result for that team?
2) Please share an example of where you were under pressure to get a task completed quickly.
What techniques did you use to complete the task efficiently and accurately?
Were you happy with the end result?
Is there anything you would do differently next time?
3) Tell us about a time you taught yourself how to do something
What was it and why were you teaching yourself?
How did you approach the self-learning?
How did you stay focussed and motivated?
4) How would you rate your communication skills and what would you do to improve them?
5) How would you approach a situation where you have 2 or 3 tasks to complete with a similar deadline?
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
From our comprehensive development programme to mentoring and on the job experiences, we’ll provide you with lively and stimulating learning to help you develop and progress your career. We marry this with a regular appraisal, that includes 360 feedback and on-going career catch-ups to discuss how you’re doing.
In addition, your overall wellbeing and happiness is one of our top priorities. We created our own bespoke programme of various activities and workshops to help support good health including massages, manicures/pedicures – you can even get your hair done (once we’re back in the building that is)!
Other great benefits include free breakfasts and fruit, 27 days annual leave, contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, and a lot more!
Salary: £20,000 (increase after 6months)