Comms Team – Internship
West Ham United Football Club has an exciting internship position available in the communications department.
We are seeking a highly motivated communications intern to support the team across our day-to-day function, as well as on home matchdays at London Stadium.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps in their media career, working with a small, close-knit and hard-working team in a Premier League press office.
Daily responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· To compile daily media monitoring reviews and constantly update on any West Ham United related media stories.
· To monitor the media inbox and manage any inbound requests.
- To keep ‘Monday’ information platform up-to-date at all times.
- To transcribe interviews for men’s, women’s and academy teams.
- To provide editorial support for women’s matchday programme.
- To prepare all matchday accreditation for men’s and women’s fixtures.
- To attend all Men’s first team home fixtures and be the point of contact in the press lounge before, during and after the match.
The intern would be expected to work five days a week, between 9am-1pm, and all home matchdays.