** this role is for a January 2023 start
As a Digital Account Executive, you will be on the specialist career track, receiving intensive training and close mentorship in all aspects of paid marketing (search and social). Once trained, you will assist with the delivery and management of Paid services to our clients. All the while you’ll mix with talented teammates from other disciplines, gaining broader digital knowledge.
At BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe), our people are at our heart. Together we are ‘Moving people’. In our teams, we are moving them forward in their careers, enabling their aspirations and nurturing them through a growth mindset. For our clients and end audiences, we are moving people to be informed, to think differently, to act, to evolve, to communicate better, all through our hugely impactful integrated communications campaigns.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support social strategy development by compiling client research, competitive data and social platform information
- Servicing 5 to 8 accounts across healthcare, consumer and B2B
- Audience building and research across all platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google ads
- Deliver reporting and insights to account leads each week and at the end of each month
- Research emerging social platforms to support client recommendations
- Set up budget trackers for client spend and update regularly
- Assist teams in identifying optimization opportunities and making media recommendations
- Support senior leads to develop content for paid ads and briefing design assets
- Participate in campaign brainstorming sessions
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that we support clients from across our business
- Through independent research and practice, stay ahead of the latest updates regarding tools, techniques and methods related to social media
What you will need:
- An internship with an PR or media agency is highly desired OR some experience in a paid activation role – social and search preferably
- The ability to understand and adapt your knowledge to different brands and their industries
- Prior experience using excel for data management and/or budgeting a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills; uncommon organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Most importantly, eager to learn, adaptable and have a strong interest in digital
What we can offer you
As well as a salary, core benefits include financial incentives, days off, career development opportunities, plus Health & Wellbeing, Family Friendly and Social and Community benefits, and a buzzing culture.
The promise that you will never be bored. You will be stretched and invited to play a central role in BCW’s growth, continually evolving our capability and strength.
Here’s to work that gets you up in the morning!
We like to keep things simple, to apply, please email us your name along with your CV, and one of our dedicated Talent Acquisition team will give you a call to talk through next steps. Please note this role is for a January 2023 start
BCW are committed to growing and sustaining an agency that is both representative and inclusive of the communities we live and work within. At BCW, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce enables our agency to thrive and deliver brilliant work. We actively welcome applications from individuals and groups who are under-represented and celebrate difference be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We will only assess you on your abilities and fit for the role, please do get in touch if you would like to discuss any reasonable adjustments you need to ensure a level playing field during the recruitment process.