An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marcomms Executive to join the Content Marketing Team within the Marketing Department at F1000. This role will support our ambitious growth targets through the tactical delivery of B2C marketing programmes for F1000Research.
This role has a particular focus on delivering content-led brand awareness campaigns to inbound new audiences, and author education campaigns to support our existing researcher community. These campaigns will make use of a wide range of digital marketing and communications channels, including email, search, social media, and events.
What you will be doing:
· Campaign management: The main focus of this role is around planning, delivering, and reporting on B2C campaigns for the F1000Research platform, using the full digital marketing mix (particularly email, paid and organic social media, paid search, and events)
· Digital events management: As part of these campaigns, this role will take the lead on planning and delivering a monthly webinar series, including working with in-house subject matter experts on the content
· Content creation: Supporting the Content Marketing Manager with content creation and copywriting across a range of formats (including landing pages, PDF guides, blog posts, and video) to support brand awareness, author education, and thought leadership
· Marcomms support: Working collaboratively with colleagues across the wider Marketing Department to adapt existing content for new audiences, and offer ad hoc marketing communications support as needed for different business projects
· Data analysis: Identifying, measuring, and reporting on marketing metrics, including taking a data-driven approach to optimizing campaign activity and continually refining our ‘always on’ marketing strategy
· Market knowledge: Maintaining awareness of market developments, including competitor activity, industry news, advances in technology, professional and academic trends, and staying abreast of changing customer needs
What we are looking for:
· A digital marcomms all-rounder with campaign management experience
· An adaptable team player, who’s happy working in a fast-paced environment
· An excellent communicator, with the ability to write compelling copy for a range of audiences
· An organized project manager, able to juggle competing priorities effectively
· A motivated self-starter, with a track record of taking initiative and being proactive
· A proficient user of core MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience using a range of marketing tools and systems such as MailChimp, Marketing Cloud, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Social Studio, GoToWebinar, and WordPress; please note that applicants do not need extensive experience across every one of these tools, but prior knowledge across some of these tools would be advantageous
· Knowledge of the publishing industry and open access market would be desirable but not essential
· Knowledge of SEO best practice and keyword research would be desirable but not essential
What we offer in return:
- Salary circa £30,700
- 25 days annual leave
- 3 additional days at Christmas (discretionary)
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development opportunities
Closing date: 10/09/2021
This role is open to candidates in all locations across the United Kingdom. Taylor & Francis has multiple options for how employees can work based on their role – be that in the office, at home or somewhere in between.
This role can be based remotely although occasional travel to our offices in London will be required.
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
We know that sometimes the perfect candidate doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating-supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.