We’re Grayling UK, a multi award-winning PR & Communications agency that truly creates advantage for our clients. We care passionately about our people too and we’re the proud winner of PR Week’s ‘Best Place to Work’ award. From consumer PR to crisis management – and literally everything in between – we help clients across the UK and around the world to build their brand, implement effective comms strategies and engage with their audiences better than ever before.
Grayling is a safe place for brave ideas and our central creative service, IGNITE is made up of problem solvers, a mix of consistently curious people, data analysts, planners, creatives, designers, digital and SEO experts who provide strategic and creative support across the agency.
We have an incredibly exciting new opportunity for a Digital & Social Media Executive to join Grayling’s centralised creative function, IGNITE whereby you’ll be supporting insight, planning and management of digital marketing, PR, social media, search engine marketing and wider communications campaigns. This opportunity will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to be involved in working on some of the world’s biggest brands, developing award winning creative campaigns.
The role will report jointly into a Social Media Manager and Data Analyst, with opportunity for mentoring and personal development directly from the agency Head of Digital, meaning there is huge scope to learn!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· Utilise your knowledge of social media and/or digital marketing to work with the IGNITE team and wider Grayling team members in order to execute both B2B and B2C digital/social campaigns for our clients that make them stand out and truly create advantage
· You will work across a wide range of channels, helping to execute social campaigns and support the Social Media Manager in identifying campaign audiences
· Actively involved in the brainstorming of ideas to execute digital & social campaigns
· Execute digital campaigns on behalf of our clients, including posting content and driving engagement
· Grow an understanding of campaign management for paid social and search campaigns, as well as organic search
· Working directly with the Data Analyst in dissecting data and developing industry-first campaign measurement models and frameworks to demonstrate ROI
· Build strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues to deliver the best results
- You’ll be analytically minded, ideally with experience (either professionally or via formal studies) in managing digital or social media performance data and analytics, paid media campaigns (social or PPC) and platforms such as social monitoring/listening tools, Microsoft Office Excel or data software like SPSS
- You’ll have a strong interest in digital and social media, emerging platforms and be comfortable using digital programmes and handling data-based reports
- You’ll have a broad understanding of the digital marketing space, social media platforms as advertising channels, search engine marketing and the role of content
- Ideally, but not essentially, you’ll have 1-2 years’ professional or work experience (in a marketing team, agency or as a professional influencer) using social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok) or digital marketing platforms (Google Analytics, Search Console, CMS or CRMs)
- You will enjoy working with numbers and be comfortable dissecting data. Ideally, but not essentially, have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel formulas (VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs, etc)
- You’ll have a natural curiosity to keep up with digital trends, emerging platforms and changing audience behaviours
- An exciting and dynamic working environment (in newly refurbed central London offices)
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing by one day every year up to 30 days
- Cycle to work scheme