Love & Work are our cornerstones. We believe they should be entwined with one another. To achieve this blend, we not only choose to work with clients who want to do things differently, but we build teams that are passionate about working on initiatives that they truly believe in.
Our employees are given the opportunity to develop industry firsts whether that be in the form of a documentary, an activation or the launch of a new concept or partnership. Our alumni have gone on to run their own top 150 agencies and to lead the communications and marketing for well-known global brands. Securing a role with us is a smart and strategic career move.
We look for problem solvers, for creative minds and for individuals who want to change society, influence culture, challenge conformity and push boundaries. We know that without our employees, we wouldn’t be able to achieve what we do. As our many awards and certifications confirm, we are committed to offering an inclusive environment where individuals from all backgrounds are rewarded on merit, can experience integrated communications in its truest form and work on opportunities that due to our connectivity are unique to Freuds. Our culture ensures a sense of belonging for all and we thrive off our ability to support and utilise a diverse range of thoughts and perspectives.
Freuds Group is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Whatever your race, religion, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability – we want to hear from you.
About Goals House
Goals House is a diverse community of business and political leaders, activists, NGOs, and entrepreneurs that come together at significant global moments throughout the year, united in the shared mission of driving progress to achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030.
Freuds worked with Project Everyone and the UN to launch the SDGs in 2015. The Goals formed part of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all UN Member States, to stimulate global action for peace and prosperity for people and the planet. In 2019, Goals House was founded at the World Economic Forum in Davos to drive collaboration and progress towards the SDGs among global leaders.
An ever-evolving community, Goals House now convenes multiple times a year to ignite conversations and connections in unique spaces across the world. Goals House continues to show up annually at the World Economic Forum and is established at other global moments including UNGA and New York Climate Week, Cannes Lions, and COP.
During dinners, panels, talks, and nightcaps, we enable an environment for people tothink differently to create new ideas, facilitate collaboration, and drive impact. Together, Goals House works to embody and drive Goal 17 – Partnerships for the Goals.
We are a team of around 20, based in London, made up of communications and events specialists who are united in the aim of achieving the SDGs by 2030.
We work with our partners throughout the year to ignite conversations and connections that drive progress to achieve the SDGs in unique spaces across the world. During dinners, panels, talks, nightcaps, roundtables and more, we bring together a uniquely diverse cross-sector of global partners, speakers, and guests to think differently and find innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing issues – from climate change, financial inclusion, to health emergencies and gender equality.
Our success comes from creating impact and driving change to achieve the SDGs. The organisations welcomed to Goals House understand that they have a role to play in changing the world.
We are looking for an Associate (AE / SAE Level) to join the Goals House team, working across our event partners.
The role will involve using organisational and logistical skills to work with partners to develop their impact and presence at Goals House. You will be helping partners to navigate the landscape of these global moments and to co-create events that bring together a broad group of stakeholders, businesses, NGOs, activists and media leaders, focused on key topics related to the wider global agenda.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in and a passion to achieve the SDGs and bring at least one year’s experience in events and/or communications.
- Minimum one year experience in events and/or communications
- Client management experience
- Someone with great organisational, time management and attention to detail skills – as they will be juggling various responsibilities across Goals House partner events
- Knowledge of the SDGs and associated issues, with the aim to develop a comprehensive understanding of Goals House and the SDGs
- The ability to respond to tasks quickly and efficiently
- Someone who is enthusiastic, proactive, a hard worker and keen to learn new things
- Confidence in presenting and writing abilities
- Have a good understanding of the daily news agenda and relevant issues and to be able to discuss and comment on it with colleagues
- Organising and coordinating events, guestlists, speaker and guest outreach, RSVPs and programmes
- On the ground event support including client management, guest management, speaker briefing, production set up and logistics, event write ups
- Researching and producing concept notes for Goals House partner events. Your approach to research should ‘leave no stone unturned’ in its thoroughness to ensure it is robust.
- Managing communications for team members including meeting minutes, diary scheduling and any necessary materials
- Responding quickly and accurately to client and team requests
- Supporting new partner proposals and pitches