Graduate, Paid Social/Digital Advertising
If you’re looking to start your communications career in an award-winning global agency, then this might just be the role for you!
We’re currently looking for a graduate to join our award-winning Social & Innovation team to focus on paid social advertising.
Social and Digital at FleishmanHillard isn’t just about content calendars and “amplification”. It’s integral to everything we do.
Social and digital strategies and channels are fundamental to brand promotion and reputation building and safeguarding. Our clients look to us for expertise on the opportunities and challenges of the landscape across social titans like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn, as well as paid promotion across search and display, social, and beyond.
We’re a friendly hard-working team with ambitious expansion plans, and our client list intersects with most of the other disciplines within the agency (particularly consumer, tech, corporate and healthcare) so our work is always varied and rewarding. We help devise and deliver strategies and campaigns targeting a wide range of audiences with diverse challenges, and collaboration, creativity and flexibility are key to our success.
Our team work directly with clients and alongside specialist FH practices to deliver best in class social and digital strategy, counsel and delivery. Our energies are largely focused on:
· Growing and future proofing existing FH client relationships by delivering innovative social and digital ideation and activations for our clients
· Unlocking new business opportunities and relationships for FH by contributing social and digital thinking to pitches and existing clients
· Championing social and digital innovation within the agency by sharing knowledge and inspiration from the wider industry landscape
Your role will manage a portfolio of paid social and digital workstreams, playing a key role in developing and executing clients’ paid media strategies. You will work closely with our social strategy and platform experts to drive meaningful results across a range of social and digital channels.
Your day to day:
· Working within a dedicated paid team, in collaboration with our social and digital experts, on clients who span owned, earned, and paid
· Supporting the team across paid social, search and digital strategy execution including building campaigns and ads
· Monitoring and reporting on ad performance, including tracking spend and making proactive recommendations
· Learning to work with paid ads on platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, TikTok and more
· Client liaison (as required)
If you are a graduate, eligible to work in the UK and have experience in the above or are looking to start a career in digital advertising, we’d love to hear from you!
FleishmanHillard globally specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy.
We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
In the UK, recent notable awards include –PRmoment’s Large Agency of the Year (2021), Creative Moment’s Creative Agency of the Year (2021) and awarded Gold in PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (2020).
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. The only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to working with people who have disabilities and long-term health conditions to remove barriers to employment. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the recruitment process.
We support a culture of mutual trust, flexibility, accountability, and collaboration where each of us can work in a hybrid way. You can decide where you work to best suit your needs, your work, and your day.
We offer a strengths-based career development programme and a range of flexible benefits such as:
· BUPA medical cover – including 24/7 virtual GP and funded eye tests
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Permanent Health Insurance
· 25 days holiday + option to buy an additional 5 days per year (we like our holidays at FH!)
· Plus, the office closes for 3 days at Christmas!
· Your birthday day off (obviously!)
· Life Assurance
· Pension contributions and personal finance clinics
· Season ticket loan
· Discounted gym membership
· Cycle2Work scheme
· Opportunity to join our shadow board or DE&I Steering committee
· Generous parental leave and emergency childcare
· Global Employee Resource Groups
· Career Guardian Scheme for underrepresented talent
· Pro-bono comms and volunteer opportunities not to mention personal charity matching