We’re a values-based business built around a philosophy of DO | FEEL | THINK. For our people, it encourages them to DO IT, to FEEL BELONGING and to THINK INDEPENDENTLY, creating a vibrant environment where our people can do the best work of their careers. We use DO | FEEL | THINK to inspire our clients too. We want clients to show their values to the world through the acts they create digitally and in real life, helping to generate greater emotional connection with their products and brands, and creating audience relationships built on true Belief. How do we do it? By connecting the modern key Belief drivers of PR, Sustainability, Employer Brand, and Digital Influence – all crucial to helping businesses win in our increasingly values-based world. It all adds up to a vision of creating a progressive and connected creative agency that helps clients find new ways to grow.
About the Team
We are a close-knit team that prides itself on delivering intelligent and well thought through campaigns that make a tangible difference to our clients’ businesses. We’re entrepreneurial, love new ideas and we are looking for a proactive Junior Account Executive with great organisational and multitasking skills to get stuck in to help us create great things! You will thrive under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day account support: learning to work across a variety of accounts whilst juggling client / internal deadlines and ensuring you work closely with colleagues to deliver excellent client work
- Attending client and internal meetings on a regular basis and proactively supporting more senior team members with administrative tasks e.g. updating media lists, coordinating team meetings, desk research.
- Learning the different types of media and daily monitoring of the news media (print, broadcast and online)- keeping team members updated with relevant news stories, trends, coverage opportunities and achieved client coverage
- Media pitching: absorbing the basics from team members and learning the skills to land coverage for client campaigns – including the creation of media lists and direct outreach to journalists via email and phone
- Social media: working with our internal digital specialists to help research influencers for potential campaign collaborations
- Reporting: working into a variety of reports – these can be client weekly reports, internal team action lists, navigating online databases, media monitoring, coverage reports etc.
- Day-to-day administration: account organisation and learning the importance of finance (e.g. raising POs, job numbers, recording timesheets, expenses, etc
- Creative flair, a team player, thoughtful and considerate
- Energetic, with a passion for learning new skills
- Organised, able to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an agile manner and adapt to changing requests across a variety of clients A keen interest to learn more and improve your skills
- Comfortable working with a variety of team members, within a larger agency structure
- A proven team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Digitally savvy, active on social channels and passionate about PR and communications
- Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint