SOCIAL AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Hybrid role between Stir Public Relations & Communicator London (time will be split 50/50 per agency)
About Stir Public Relations
Stir Public Relations is a consumer lifestyle comms agency that punches above its weight. We have an impressive client portfolio with the likes of HEINEKEN UK, Taco Bell, S.Pellegrino, Nescafe, Kit Kat, 19 Crimes, Blossom Hill and Tommee Tippee through to independent brands like The Uncommon, Four Pillars and Vital Proteins.
We believe the most powerful campaigns make people feel something. We tell stories for brands. Stories that connect with people, trigger powerful emotional responses and deliver impactful results. We call it “Stir Emotion”.
About Communicator London
Communicator is a social first creative agency that focuses on the person behind the platform. We pride ourselves on social thinking with a twist, with a client portfolio spanning the likes of Jack Daniel’s, Lavazza, BrewDog PepsiCo and Watches of Switzerland. Working with clients we provide strategy, creative, content production, influencer marketing, paid social media management and more.
Part of the Captivate Group and based in the Tea Building in Shoreditch, London, we’re a perfectly blended team with big ideas and big ambition.
For more about us, visit our website, communicatorlondon.com and @CommunicatorLDN on Instagram.
The SOCIAL & MARKETING EXECUTIVE will lead the day-to-day running of Stir and Communicator’s social presences and its website. An integral part of the role is exploring new ways to connect with Communicator and Stir’s followers/clients – engaging them with our social content, newsletter, website, webinars & events.
As the Social & Marketing Executive you’ll be the “go to” for all things social at Stir and Communicator across Linkedin, Instagram and Tik Tok. As someone who lives and breathes social media, you’ll have the scoop on all the latest trends across social and the expertise to bring them to life on our channels. You’ll be our brand-building champion, obsessive about engagement and creating fresh, stand-out content that sets us apart from competitors.
Contribute to the marketing activities of a leading consumer public relations agency, as well as an award-winning social media agency, championing trailblazing activity that delivers tangible benefits for our business, focusing on:
- How best to engage our existing audience via social media and marketing channels to attract new clients/followers.
- New and innovative opportunities in social media that will drive engagement.
- Creating engaging, best-in-class content to help deliver our company brand ethos and identity
- Implement the day-to-day running of social media channels for Stir and Communicator, taking a lead on the overall marketing strategy with the support of your senior leadership and new business team.
- Develop a social and content strategy for our key social channels, eCRM newsletter and website and monthly content plans that adhere to the strategy. This should include a recruitment strategy to grow our base.
- Develop TOV / look and feel (working within our brand guidelines).
- Work with the wider team to plan out and produce content for all channels
- Working with team members to ensure our content is pushed out to external publications (where necessary).
- Commenting and engaging on industry and client news on LinkedIn.
- Developing KPIs for social, eCRM newsletter and website and tracking these on a quarterly bases, reporting back to the business what is working and what isn’t.
- Keeping up to date with industry news, signing up to relevant newsletters and reading important articles or stories of interest – sharing these with your respective teams to be reactive and proactive.
- Developing reactive content – keep an eye out for trending topics and newsworthy pieces that we can share, even if these aren’t part of the monthly content plan. Help us look like experts in our field.
- Staying in the know on upcoming client projects to ensure we promote them accordingly across all channels and on time.
- Developing the content and maintaining a strong tone of voice, collaborating with the relevant team members and videographer to reach and engage as many people in the industry and potential clients as possible.
- Monitor industry speaking events for senior team opportunities
- Monitor industry awards and submissions.
- Support us on developing internal assets, content and document to help new business development and exposure e.g. coverage and social media montage slides.
- Social needs to be more than just something you work in. Our ideal candidate lives and breathes it, with a killer instinct on what “makes” on social.
- Passion for the marketing industry and eager to learn.
- Design experience a plus, but not essential (e.g. making gifs / tiles for social content). Ideally you can use Adobe Suite to create content
REWARDS & BENEFITS:
- Flexible-working environment with three days in the office and two days working from home.
- A highly creative and stimulating environment, where you will be challenged to deliver against your potential, given autonomy and support from peers where needed.
- Regular social outings and team networking in our local neighbourhood of Shoreditch, London.
- Company holiday once a year.
- Robust training programme and mentor programme in place.
- Benefit of working within broader Captivate Group, inviting more opportunities to connect and learn.
- We are a DEI ally. We are committed to making a positive impact on our Industry and have passionate DEI board in place, who provide quarterly training and/or talks and inspiring content monthly. We are in the process of setting up a company-wide mentorship programme in collaboration with a local charity partner.