Junior Videographer & Editor
Stir Public Relations is a consumer lifestyle comms agency that punches above its weight. We have an impressive client portfolio with the likes of HEINEKEN UK, Taco Bell, S.Pellegrino, Nescafe, Kit Kat, 19 Crimes, Blossom Hill and Tommee Tippee through to independent brands like The Uncommon, Four Pillars and Vital Proteins.
We believe the most powerful campaigns make people feel something. We tell stories for brands. Stories that connect with people, trigger powerful emotional responses and deliver impactful results. We call it “Stir Emotion”.
The Junior Videographer & Editor will be responsible for shooting and editing a portion of our client and brand projects, as well as leading on our consistent stream of internal and social videos. We are looking for a creative, collaborative, and innovative individual who wishes to develop their own skills as well as push the standard of our content.
You will be our lead within the team with access to all the equipment (and team support as necessary) that you require to deliver fantastic content.
- Video shooting and editing on a wide variety of brand projects and social content
- Have a creative flair with the ability to produce engaging, creative content.
- Proficient on Adobe suite, primarily focused on Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Work closely along the creative process, from ideation to final delivery.
- Have a collaborative attitude, working consistently with internal teams and clients to produce creative solutions.
- Uphold and maintain quality standards throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ability to edit audio.
- Create video assets as requested.
- Responsible for the ingestion and file management of video content.
- A proficiency with tools like Photoshop and the ability to create social assets e.g. titles/gifs a plus – but not mandatory
REWARDS & BENEFITS:
- Flexible-working environment with three days in the office and two days working from home
- A highly creative and stimulating environment, where you will be challenged to deliver against your potential, given autonomy and support from peers where needed
- Regular social outings and team networking in our local neighbourhood of Shoreditch, London
- Company holiday once a year
- Robust training programme and mentor programme in place
- Benefit of working within broader Captivate Group, inviting more opportunities to connect and learn
- We are a DEI ally. We are committed to making a positive impact on our Industry and have passionate DEI board in place, who provide quarterly training and/or talks and inspiring content monthly. We are in the process of setting up a company-wide mentorship programme in collaboration with a local charity partner