M+F Health is looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing Public Relations and Public Affairs team as an intern from September 2023. If you’re looking for a great place to kick-start your career and you have an interest in healthcare, politics or communications, we’d love to hear from you.
· Excellent writing skills with an attention to detail
· Excellent research and referencing skills
· Organised with the ability to juggle competing priorities, and to seek advice and guidance from colleagues when needed
· Strong inter-personal skills and a hands-on approach to work
· An interest to learn more about the healthcare and communications sector
As an intern at M+F Health you will have the opportunity to work within both our teams
Healthcare is a fantastic start to any communications career, whether you want to specialise or gain a solid foundation of the transferrable skills that will help you throughout your career. By joining our team, you will gain experience working in a fast-paced agency environment operating within a highly regulated industry. You will benefit from having access to our entire team, working with individuals at all levels within the agency from Account Executives to Directors.
To support your development, you will be assigned to specific account teams to ensure you have the opportunity to become embedded within client projects and campaigns. We also offer every team member a bespoke training package to support them in their careers both within and beyond M+F, and our interns are no different. Upon joining the agency, you will be supported to identify appropriate training and events.
As an intern, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Providing daily Parliamentary, media and stakeholder monitoring and compiling weekly monitoring reports
· Conducting research and producing briefings for activity plans, proposals and new business pitches
· Supporting in the development of PA and PR materials such as policy briefings, event materials, press releases and social media content
· Supporting the team with organising events and meetings
· Supporting the team to deliver campaigns according to client objectives
· Supporting team members with administrative tasks
We’re keen to see you succeed over the course of your internship and will provide you with all the tools and support you need. Many of our interns go on to secure permanent roles with us and we hope you will too!
To apply for an internship at M+F Health please fill in the following application form: https://forms.gle/8WUQF7J2zqERZVtt6
This asks for you to submit your CV, a cover letter (500 words max.) detailing your interest in the position and respond to a short-written test.
Successful candidates will be invited to a virtual interview with a member of the M+F Team, followed by an in-person assessment day (anticipated to take place in August 2023).
About our Benefits
As well as London Living Wage, we offer generous benefits, flexible working policies, rewards, and recognition for every member of the team. We operate a hybrid model and have a shiny new office in Clerkenwell (a short walk from Farringdon station), with team members coming into the office 2 – 3 days per week.
Every M+Fer gets access to:
· Workplace wellbeing scheme through Juno, including a generous monthly allowance to spend on wellbeing and lifestyle benefits that suit you
· A company pension scheme
· A bespoke training package
· Flexible Fridays (leaving early on a Friday), Summer Hours (leaving at 3pm on Fridays through the summer months) and a Seasonal Shutdown (three days extra holiday over the Christmas period)
· Enhanced family policies
· Flexible working
· Cycle to work scheme
· Interest-free travel loans
· Hero of the month recognition prize
· Additional bonuses for new business and recruitment
· Regular socials
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
M+F Health is committed to being an equal opportunities employer that values diversity within the company and throughout our recruitment processes. Our aim is to be an open and inclusive organisation that creates a culture that encourages and celebrates difference. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, particularly those from minority and under-represented groups.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
If you require any reasonable adjustments in order to take part in this recruitment process, please inform us upon your application.