PR Senior Account Executive
PR Senior Account Executive
Reporting to: Director of PR
Fuse is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our award winning PR Division.
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver best-in-class PR campaigns for major brand partnerships in football, rugby, and cricket alongside a talented team of communications specialists. You must be passionate about sport, have specific experience in PR and comms and be confident working in a dynamic team environment.
You should have strong interpersonal and project management skills, excellent attention to detail and be confident when liaising with media. You will have relevant experience working in-house at a sports media outlet, at a sport team press office, or at an agency. You’ll have a good understanding of the way media work, what makes a strong PR story, live PR activation, how to work with influencers, talent management and content creation.
· Demonstrable experience of working in PR and communications
· Experience of working closely with media and influencers, ideally in sport
· Proven track record in generating PR coverage that has led to positive brand exposure
· Experience of writing materials for media (EG: press alerts & releases)
· Experience working with major brands and/or rights holders
· Strong media relationship building skills
· Creative thinker with an eye for what makes a story newsworthy
· Excellent attention to detail, yet ability to multi-task & work at pace
· Organised and able to work to strict deadlines
· Strong communicator with the ability to motivate and influence those around you
· Great interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients, media, and colleagues
· Self-motivated, can-do attitude and a willingness to get involved with all aspects of the division
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Contributing effectively to creative thinking to devise industry leading PR campaigns
· Leading the creation of media materials, from press releases to dynamic content
· Selling-in PR stories to major national and sports media outlets
· Delivering global influencer campaigns for major brands in sport
· Managing paid media partnerships with leading sports publishers
· Owning client relationships and liaising effectively with suppliers across projects
· Salary range dependent on experience
We’re Fuse, powered by Omnicom Media Group. We provide marketing and commercial services for brands and rightsholders. We specialise in partnerships and experiences in sport, entertainment, cause, and culture. We provide unrivalled experience and insights as to what is best for our clients’ businesses. We’ve negotiated over $1.1 billion worth of rights in the past six years across the biggest platforms in the world. Our mission is to deliver business impact for our clients through the combined power of data & analytics, strategy, activation, and first-class client servicing.
Our work has been recognised across industry leading awards including Cannes, the Sports Industry Awards, the UK Sponsorship Awards and the PR Week Awards. We’re also incredibly proud that our people have featured on Media Week’s 30 Under 30 two years in a row and our CEO has been named one of the Leaders 40.
Fuse is part of the Omnicom Media Group (www.omnicommediagroup.com), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC).
We’re a team of enthusiasts with a diverse range of interests from England netball and cheerleading champions to gig goers and competitive gamers. Our values are Trusted, Committed, Collaborative and Restless. Our teams specialise in identifying, securing, developing, and activating partnerships between brands and rightsholders that tap into people’s passions.
In 2019 Fuse was awarded a 2 Star Accreditation by the ‘Sunday Times Best Company to Work For’ organisation. This accolade is only given to businesses that demonstrate truly ‘outstanding’ levels of employee engagement. We have also achieved a firm spot in the Best Companies to work for in London list, being placed at No. 43 of the Top 75 Companies!
diversity and inclusion:
At Fuse we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation. Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for our clients’ businesses.
We work with some of the world’s top brands, including Vodafone, FedEx, Carlsberg, Nissan, PepsiCo, Enterprise, and Sportsbet to name but a few.
Follow us @Fuse_Agency
Visit us online
Find us on LinkedIn