A fantastic chance to work with the multi-award-winning TV production company behind a number of well-loved shows, including The Cube, Feel Good, Flirty Dancing and The Undateables.
We’re looking for a dynamic and driven Press Assistant to work alongside Objective Media Group’s Head of Press, promoting the company, its programmes, and diversifying the internal comms, as well as making an impact on the group’s online and social presence.
· Be the first point of contact for all press enquiries
· Be the voice of our social media
· Help us win awards
· Take control of the website
· Help announce and promote new shows
· Create imagery and video assets for social media
· Take charge of press campaigns
· Be point of contact for programme talent
· Book photographer and edit images
· Write press packs
· Help with screenings and programme events
· Work with our international and US teams
Who we’re looking for
· Someone who loves TV
· A person who wants to work in PR and Publicity
· A confident social media user who can work with photoshop and everything anyone over 30 doesn’t understand
· A creative mind with loads of ideas
· An excellent communicator who likes to write
· Someone who can get somewhere on time and isn’t afraid of a deadline
· A proactive person who is happy to listen and keen to learn
How to Apply
Send us your written or filmed responses to these three questions along with your details and/or CV (CV not a requirement).
- What’s your favourite TV programme and why?
- Why do you want to work in publicity and communications?
- What qualities do you have that we might need?