APCO’s digital team is looking to hire a digital executive who is excited by the changing nature of the communications landscape, is experienced working with different digital platforms and technologies, and will thrive collaborating with other team members in our successful and growing team. APCO’s digital strategy offering is rooted in a data-driven understanding of audience behaviour. We navigate complex communications challenges for clients by:
- Uncovering hidden truths through data-driven research
- Developing effective strategies for clients from a complex evidence base
- Running integrated, creative and culturally resonant digital communication campaigns
Project Consultants are involved in the day-to-day support of client projects by drafting materials (activity reports, content calendars, credentials and proposals) and by conducting and analyzing research, meetings and events, and working on client deliverables under the supervisor of a Consultant or assigned account manager. Project Consultants are expected to demonstrate strong tactical abilities and writing fundamentals, and have strong written and oral communication skills.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Supporting digital client accounts and deliverables: e.g. social media content calendars, measurement reports, social media community management, paid digital advertising/media buying;
- Running digital landscape research and analytical reports for clients and prospective clients;
- Active participation in internal and client meetings, offering knowledgeable observations and suggestions;
- Ability to maintain email/telephone contacts with clients as needed, without requiring a supervisor to intervene on routine matters;
- Contributing to and preparing the “basic” reports required in the specific functional capacity (e.g, perception audits, market studies, provincial reports, summary reports, etc.) with minimal guidance and review by managers;
- Coming up with creative ideas for how to improve services to our clients;
- Supporting on new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Currently operating at account executive level (digital or communications agency experience highly desirable) and be able to work across a diverse portfolio of clients and sectors (e.g. food and beverage, technology, healthcare, energy, environment and sustainability).
- Digital research, strategy, and campaign implementation experience, including:
- Research: running digital research and analytics reports for clients. Prior social media listening tools highly desirable
- Digital campaign implementation: managing the implementation of a digital communications, including:
- Digital creative and content
- Community management
- Paid digital advertising/media buying
- Influencer outreach
- Measurement and analytics
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Corporate issues management or crisis experience preferred
We are recognised as one of the best agencies to work for in our industry, providing:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of domestic and international clients and projects with some of the industry’s best and brightest
- A collegial and collaborative working environment, where you will work closely with colleagues from offices around the world
- Significant opportunities to develop professionally, with extensive training and personal development programmes including a global exchange programme
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including health & wellness benefits
- Commitment to hybrid workplace in the post-Covid environment
About APCO Worldwide
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and six of the top 10 companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
About APCO’s London office
As one of the world’s leading financial, business, media, cultural and political centers, London is the perfect base for APCO’s award-winning UK operations. APCO in the UK offers clients fully integrated communication services. Our talented and diverse team, coupled with perhaps the best time zone in the world, means that APCO’s London office is often the natural hub for global and regional accounts.
APCO was awarded Best Agency to Work for: EMEA Network in 2017 and 2019 and EMEA Corporate Consultancy of the year, 2019 by PRovoke Media and a PRCA Workplace Champion in 2020 in the large agency category.
You can view the full job description and apply for the role here.