Who we are?
BCW, We are a creative business that solves complex problems for clients by Moving People. We deliver insight, ideas, and impact to change what people think, feel and do and we are committed to innovating, learning, collaborating and caring for each other while we do it.
What is the role?
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for project managing critical projects under the guidance of an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, as well as playing an active role in the broader smooth running of accounts.
You will have a willingness and ability to manage suppliers, maintain project-leading client contact, lead environmental monitoring for your account teams (overseeing Interns/Junior Account Executives in some instances), and be a key relationship holder with media contacts.
In addition, you will begin building your coaching skill set by playing a more active role in the day-to-day mentoring of junior team members.
Who is the team?
Our 55-strong healthcare team are a dynamic and curious bunch, striving for innovation in everything we do to solve some of the most complex healthcare problems facing the world today. We forge meaningful long-term relationships with our clients and each other, and we share in our successes and learnings. We feel a shared sense of passion for putting patients at the center to build a future of more sustainable healthcare systems.
With an integrated offer, we can deliver channel and stakeholder-agnostic solutions. Our approach is holistic and end-to-end, always driven by insight and leveraging multiple channels to and instigate behavior change, building healthier communities around the world and locally.
What will you be doing?
· Client relationship management – the SAE will ensure solid relationships are established with primary members of the client team by understanding their needs and implanting solutions.
· Content development – the SAE will be experienced in content development for healthcare media and comfortable translating scientific content for a lay audience, as well as producing wider forms of communications content such as project proposals and presentations
· Digital media – demonstrate a strong understanding of the digital media landscape and be able to integrate digital media strategies into all aspects of our work to achieve client objectives
Who are you?
· An experienced Account Executive or Senior Account Executive ideally with a background working in an agency environment on global, regional or large ethical and/or consumer healthcare communications accounts
· While not critical, experience in the therapeutic area of respiratory diseases, infectious disease, immunology and MS would be beneficial.
· Ambitious and entrepreneurial with a collegiate, determined, hands-on approach.
· Driven and keen to work in a fast-paced environment, in a team of like-minded individuals commited to achieving excellence
· Enthusiasm and warmth of personality that allows and facilitates successful internal relationships
BCW are committed to growing and sustaining an agency that is both representative and inclusive of the communities we live and work within. At BCW, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce enables our agency to thrive and deliver brilliant work. We actively welcome applications from individuals and groups who are under-represented and celebrate difference be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We will only assess you on your abilities and fit for the role, please do get in touch if you would like to discuss any adjustments you need to ensure a level playing field during the recruitment process.
We like to keep things simple. To apply, please email us your name along with your CV and one of our dedicated Talent Acquisition team will give you a call to talk through next steps.
We move people with power and precision to move our clients forward. Join us in #MovingPeople.