Our Social & Innovation team is currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to join them and work on an exciting mix of clients to help create and maintain a strong online presence for brands through social media.
- Create and maintain a strong online presence for brands through social media (Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ability to feed into social media strategies and deliver social campaigns across a varied portfolio of brands that align with client objectives.
- Proven track record in growing social following across all platforms and increasing consumer engagement whilst over-achieving against KPIs.
- Develop innovative and creative content across social media platforms. Ability to make creative ideas a reality, from concept to completion, ensuring all ideas will over-deliver against client expectations.
- Work with the design team to create engaging, sharable content across all channels to tie in with trading calendar and which will create buzz around new products and launches
- Day to day management of social media accounts including managing the social media calendar
- Developing the tone of voice for all channels and working with our studio to develop creative
- Weekly/monthly reports on performance, growth, engagement and revenue driven from channels
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Community management on one of our key social accounts (Noluma)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated, creative, analytical and organised individual with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- An interest and ability in creating content to appeal to both B2B and B2C audiences. Ideally would be able to showcase they have a clear understanding of B2B and consumer clients, with proven results from previous work
- Excellent written skills with the ability to edit, proofread and improve social media copy plus write copy from scratch
- Strong understanding of digital language with an ability to think analytically in order to produce social media reports each month that monitor impact, outlining key objectives, achievements and key learnings.
- Good knowledge of scheduling software’s e.g. Sprinklr
- A creative mindset with an ability to brief into the studio and manage how you would like the creative to be developed in order to engage with the audience
- Must be fully immersed in the world of social media, including up and coming influencers and social trends with an ability to spot which platforms are going to be the next best thing, whilst fully understanding the mechanics of existing platforms.
- Experienced in managing social media accounts, either in-house or at agency level, operating in similar brand environments (Ideally agency would be better so we can see a wide range of account experience)
- An understanding of how content works with paid and be confident to write content that our paid team can then amplify
- Create, publish and optimise engaging social media content
- Edit, proofread and improve social media copy
FleishmanHillard globally specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
In the UK, recent notable awards include –PRmoment’s Large Agency of the Year (2021), Creative Moment’s Creative Agency of the Year (2021) and awarded Gold in PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (2020).
We’ve modified the office for hybrid working and flexi-time – we care less about where you work, you know where and when you work best, it’s your call!
We offer a strengths-based career development programme (with continuous feedback rather than an annual appraisal) and a range of flexible benefits such as:
- BUPA medical cover – including 24/7 virtual GP and funded eye tests
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + option to by an additional 5 days p/year (we like our holidays at FH!). Plus the office closes for 3 days at Christmas!
- Your birthday day off (obviously!)
- Life Assurance
- Pension contributions
- Personal finance clinics
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Opportunity to join our shadow board or DE&I Steering committee
- Generous parental leave and emergency childcare
- Global Employee Resource Groups
- Career Guardian Scheme for underrepresented talent
- Pro-bono comms and volunteer opportunities not to mention personal charity matching
- Culture Club – from office manicures, nutritionists, acupressure sessions, to Yoga on the roof terrace, quizzes, boot camps, exhibits and summer and Christmas get togethers
- Passion projects – funding for your passions outside of work
- Regular inhouse massage
- Retail, dinner or spa vouchers for key milestones
- 6-12 week sabbaticals!
- Global mobility – opportunities to work in another georgraphical market
- Business travel insurance with 24/7 support in the event of an unforseen incident while you’re away
- Omnicom employee discounts across a variety of highstreet retail, travel and entertaintment venues
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. As the only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the interview process.
Lastly, we apologise in advance that we are unable to respond to every application individually.