As a Senior Account Executive in the technology team, you will be responsible for driving media coverage, crafting high-quality content, contributing to the development of creative campaigns and ideas for clients and supporting new business activities. Part of the role will also be ensuring the smooth running of the administrative and operational aspects of accounts. Finally, you will help to instil and maintain a positive team culture, focused on delivering great work for clients in a positive, proactive environment.
While no two days are ever the same, you’ll primarily be:
· Working with the senior team to develop strategic client programs and proposals.
· Supporting the team in the coordination of hub team activity; sharing account information and guidance with other team members in the wider network offices, as well as managing their timely feedback into hub team activities and reports.
· Media relations, pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and byline articles while developing and strengthening relationships with key media contacts.
· Proactively building relationships with key opinion leaders, media, online influencers and other relevant third-parties
· Supporting campaign & programme development through relevant research and contributing ideas to planning meetings and brainstorming
· Reporting and providing analysis on the results of online/offline activities.
· Contributing to the management of client budgets; tracking, billing and communications.
· Supporting and contributing to the identification of organic growth and new business opportunities, actively participating in presentations/pitch meetings where possible
· Supporting our global technology specialists in London, globally and across the wider Omnicom network.
Our portfolio varies from some of the world’s largest technology brands to up and coming industry challengers. Whether it’s exploring the role of artificial intelligence in modelling the future of healthcare, or finding creative ways to talk about the inner workings of elevators, or working with an Oscar-winning cinematographer to raise awareness of the part data storage plays in creating art, our days are always different, but rarely ever dull.
With technology rapidly becoming an inextricable part of every industry, our work spans multiple sectors, from healthcare, financial services, automotive, marketing, entertainment and even law. This variety, along with our belief that the best communications programmes are integrated, means our team members have the chance to contribute to, and learn from, a whole host of people and practices.
As a team, we believe strongly that we are a sum of all our parts – we pride ourselves on a broad spectrum of talents, experiences and expertise which all come together to tackle complex tasks and deliver outstanding results. We highly value positivity and community – we are always there for each other, during the good times and especially during the bad ones.
Plus, as you might expect from a Tech team, we love innovation – we take every chance to learn new and interesting ways to view the world, approach its challenges and tell great stories.
FleishmanHillard globally specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
In the UK, recent notable awards include –PRmoment’s Large Agency of the Year (2021), Creative Moment’s Creative Agency of the Year (2021) and awarded Gold in PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (2020).
We’ve modified the office for hybrid working and flexi-time – we care less about where you work, you know where and when you work best, it’s your call!
We offer a strengths-based career development programme (with continuous feedback rather than an annual appraisal) and a range of flexible benefits such as:
· BUPA medical cover – including 24/7 virtual GP and funded eye tests
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Permanent Health Insurance
· 25 days holiday + option to by an additional 5 days p/year (we like our holidays at FH!). Plus the office closes for 3 days at Christmas!
· Your birthday day off (obviously!)
· Life Assurance
· Pension contributions
· Personal finance clinics
· Season ticket loan
· Discounted gym membership
· Cycle2Work scheme
· Opportunity to join our shadow board or DE&I Steering committee
· Generous parental leave and emergency childcare
· Global Employee Resource Groups
· Career Guardian Scheme for underrepresented talent
· Pro-bono comms and volunteer opportunities not to mention personal charity matching
· Culture Club – from office manicures, nutritionists, acupressure sessions, to Yoga on the roof terrace, quizzes, boot camps, exhibits and summer and Christmas get-togethers
· Passion projects – funding for your passions outside of work
· Regular inhouse massage
· Retail, dinner or spa vouchers for key milestones
· 6-12 week sabbaticals!
· Global mobility – opportunities to work in another geographical market
· Business travel insurance with 24/7 support in the event of an unforeseen incident while you’re away
· Omnicom employee discounts across a variety of high street retail, travel and entertainment venues
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. As the only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the interview process.
Lastly, we apologise in advance that we are unable to respond to every application individually.