You’ll join the Programmatic team as a Senior Executive, and you’ll design ways to use programmatic buying solutions to solve a client or agency business challenge.
We are not your traditional trading desk, in fact, we hate the term. We are fully integrated into the wider agency and work from initial briefing through to campaign review. This gives our specialists a unique understanding and opportunity to work closer with our clients across a wide range of technologies and partners.
As part of OMD EMEA anyone joining the team has access to a multitude of training programmes but being within the programmatic team opens further opportunities. Whilst we aren’t aligned to any single piece of technology, you’ll be upskilled in many. Working closely with partners to ensure you have a full and precise understanding of their offering and capabilities.
- You will have experience managing programmatic marketing/advertising accounts. Experience working across international clients is a bonus!
- it’s not essential to have worked in a media agency before, but you do need relevant commercial experience.
- You will need to recommend how to apply programmatic buying to help our client’s grow their business.
- You will contribute to new business pitch work and prepare proposals for new work.
- You will manage more junior team members to deliver the work and you will be responsible for the quality of the work that they deliver.
- We want people in the team to come to you for guidance and support – you will be an expert in programmatic advertising.
- You will build relationships with people from across the agency and learn from their experience.
- You will support your colleagues and treat everyone you work with respect.
- You will help make coming to work enjoyable for every member of our organisation.
- You will need to be up-to-date with developments within programmatic buying, and be able to recommend ways to incorporate new techniques and partnerships into our work
- You will need to have hands on experience; setting up, optimising and reporting using multiple DSPs.
- You will need to have a solid understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and publisher offerings
- You should have hands on experience troubleshooting multiple campaign elements including PMPs, creative rejections, pixels not loading
- You will have hands on experience of brand safety/ ad verification tools, such as implementation, reporting and optimisation
- Understand the roles of all relevant tools & systems available and know where to source information (e.g. comScore, Rubicon)
- Understand and work towards campaign KPIs
- Have polished presentation, communication and listening skills.
- Campaign execution, optimization, and analysis, with a great eye for detail.
- Budget monitoring and finance reconciliation on a regular basis.
- Supporting in ad-hoc requests from the client or agency teams.
- Training and mentoring junior team members
- QAing campaign set up
- You will be able to work with other digital teams and feel comfortable discussing how programmatic fits into the overall marketing mix
To proceed to application stage please contact Jamie.email@example.com