Talent Acquisition Executive – Hill + Knowlton Strategies
Hill+Knowlton Strategies (H+K) is an international PR and communications agency based across 80 offices in 40 countries and working globally with many of the largest multinational companies. We structure and lead our business around industry sector teams to deliver deep industry knowledge for the benefit of our clients. These teams are supported by specialist areas of creative ideas development and strategy, data and analytics, content creation and publishing, corporate affairs and ESG. The people in our agency are constantly evolving and are expected to re-invent their skills and set new standards in the industry.
We are proud to have been awarded Provoke Sabre EMEA Awards: UK PR Consultancy of the Year 2022, EMEA Agency of the Decade, UK 202 Silver Agency of the Year: Campaign Awards, EMEA 202 Gold PR Agency of the Year: Campaign Award.
OUR TEAM –
Our People + Culture team in London cover a wide range of specialties including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training, pay and promotion cycles, employee relations along with many more.
We are a close-knit team, who work hard to ensure that all things People + Culture are running smoothly and efficiently.
THE ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing Talent Acquisition administration processes such as new starter paperwork, weekly/ monthly Talent reports and financial purchase orders/ invoices, and updating and managing our Talent Management system.
- Assisting the Head of Talent and Talent & DE+I Manager with arranging candidate interviews
- Resourcing candidates at all levels for our sector and specialist teams
- Supporting the Talent Manager with Diversity, Equity + Inclusion projects and events
- Working alongside the People team on a variety of Human Resources initiatives
- Managing freelancer paperwork and timesheets
- Track Talent spend and support on spend analysis
- Ability to perform in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Experience or interest in resourcing and communicating with high quality candidates.
- Strong level of accuracy, attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience or interest working with Talent systems and materials.
- Experience or interest completing administrative Talent tasks.
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 25 days + (3 days at Christmas) annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training academy – ‘The Hub’
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellness programmes
- Weekly social events
- 2 x volunteer days per year
OUR LONDON OFFICE
H+K employs over 300 people in the UK, and our stunning Clerkenwell offices run over two floors, encompassing a beautiful roof terrace and subsidised bar area, which is a great spot for client meetings and socialising with the wider agency.
We pride ourselves on creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
We believe diversity is strength. Our Commitment at Hill + Knowlton Strategies is to combine our employees unique backgrounds, perspective, and experiences to build a more diverse and inclusive organisation that represents all of us and the businesses we work with. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and will consider all applicants regardless of age, gender identity ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, neurodiversity, and disability status. We are also happy to provide reasonable adjustments during the application and interview process. Please refer to our Diversity, Equity + Inclusion Recruitment Charter to understand more about H+K’s commitments here.
H+K is Disability Confident Committed and a Dyslexia SMART organisation. If you require any adjustments to the application or interview process with us, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com
For more information on H+K: www.hkstrategies.com