Our Technology practice has ambitious plans to become the strongest and most successful sector amongst our competitors within the next three years.
Our 30+-people strong technology team work with a range of global, high profile brands and are looking to recruit an established Account Executive with B2B communications and social media experience and a passion for all things tech.
The successful candidate will be a master storyteller who loves media relations and has experience in content creation for B2B technology brands. You will play an integral role on accounts including Dell, Qualcomm and WPP.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A team player with positive can-do attitude who proactively seeks out opportunities to add value to the clients and team, and upholds morale in high-pressure situations
- A passionate fan of technology who understands its future within society and enterprise
- An understanding of the technology market who is excited about the new developments in the space
- A media hound and master storyteller who loves to craft compelling pitches and knows how to sell them to trade and national media
- An understanding of social media
- A strong wordsmith who enjoys creating content for traditional as well as social media
- A creative thinker with attention to detail and appreciation of tight deadlines
- Organisational skills and ability to tightly manage relations with international H+K offices, suppliers and other third parties
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to work on market-leading B2B technology innovators with extremely heavyweight profiles in the enterprise space
- Access to great training at one of London’s most dynamic, creative agencies
- The opportunity to hone your skills across strategic consultancy, brand campaigns, crisis management, analyst relations, media relations, product launches, content generation, advocacy and influencer engagement programmes
- The chance to be part of an ambitious, close-knit, highly motivated team, where culture matters, creativity is encouraged engagement and drive are shared values
Please apply by emailing your CV to Talent Manager, Jamie.Wall@hkstrategies.com or by applying through our careers portal https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oaDVefwG&s=H+K_Career_Site