Strategy & Communications: Trainee Executive Development Programme
Teneo is the world’s leading advisory firm providing strategic counsel to CEOs and leadership teams on their biggest reputational and business issues and opportunities. Our clients include many of the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500, as well as other global corporations.
Our teams bring together the disciplines of corporate communications, government affairs, crisis and issues management, investor and media relations, research and digital capabilities in an integrated approach to provide clients with unparalleled business counsel and on the ground execution.
We’re an ambitious, global consultancy which allows candidates unmatched opportunities to develop and work with inspiring, motivated people. As we enter the next exciting chapter of our growth Teneo London’s strategy & communications team is looking for more talented people wanting to start their careers in strategic communications.
If you are…
· Looking for your first job
· Changing careers
· Leaving education
…applications for our March 2021 intake for the Trainee Executive Development Programme are now open.
We have over 15 years’ experience investing in people at the start of their careers and hold one of the best staff retention rates in the industry. On the Trainee Executive Development Programme, you will develop a wide range of skills across the full spectrum of our services right from the beginning of your career with us. You will have the opportunity to work for a wide range of clients drawn from the world’s leading brand owners, public and private companies, and public sector organisations.
Our 24-month Programme is designed to specifically support the beginning of your career in strategic communications consultancy, you will have access to tailored learning, supporting your development and focusing on growing your skills to be well versed in our integrated offering, across all our disciplines. Our Trainee Executives will move across areas of expertise throughout the programme giving them unprecedented access to the widest variety of skills and knowledge development.
What you will learn:
· The 24-month Development Programme will begin in March 2021, with three intensive weeks of onboarding training. You’ll meet a variety of experts within the business and learn skills that will be needed for your new role as a Trainee Executive. You will develop skills to enable you to work across the business, gain experience in our full range of services and develop capabilities to deliver across our integrated offering.
· You’ll also have access to the wider Talent Development offering throughout your career, led by our in-house dedicated team of learning specialists, to ensure that you are able to develop the key professional skills to succeed and flourish in your role.
Throughout the Programme, you will be fully supported by the Talent Development Team, your personal Talent Manager and a Buddy (typically a colleague from a previous intake).
We are looking for anyone with:
· An interest in strategic communications.
· An eagerness for variety and a flexible approach to leveraging your skillset.
· The ability to be proactive and self-starting.
· A willingness to learn.
· An ability to pinpoint insights that lead to intelligent and creative problem-solving.
Teneo is committed to recruiting candidates from a range of backgrounds and experience and is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply:
Applications are now open for our March 2021 Entry Level Development Programme intake.
Any applicant progressing through this process needs to be available to:
· Complete your application and any supporting questions no later than 7th April 2021
· Attend the assessment day on the 11th May
· Start the Development Programme in September 2021
Our application process has been adapted to meet the requirements of our current virtual world. Certain elements from our previous assessment centre format have now moved to pre-assessment activities.
The closing date for applications is April 14th, 2021